- A unique indexing system ensures a superior level of searchability and discoverability within the Collection, including related searches and popular search terms.
- Multiple navigation routes and browsing options to ensure that the appropriate material is located in the fewest number of clicks.
- All free-text field metadata tags are hyperlinked to search results for all other content in the resource indexed with the same tag, allowing users to trace connections across documents.
- A platform that will enhance the content by permitting the addition of user generated keywords.
- User accounts from which to manage personal information, access saved searches and reading lists, and submit keywords for moderation.
- Searching within an image is enabled to support the user in discovering key content within the context of the document.
- Filters and facets have been customised to ensure relevant content is returned to the user.
- Synonym search is supported based on a bespoke thesaurus created specifically for this platform.