Registration and Account Management
How do I register an account on Secret Files from World Wars to Cold War?
- Please click the Register button at the top of the screen.
- Once you have submitted your registration you will be able to manage your personal details, save searches, add publications and documents to your archive, and suggest keywords and commentaries.
- If you are already registered on the site please use the Sign in button in the top right hand corner.
What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
- Click the Sign in button at the top of the screen. Click on Reset password, enter your email address, and select Reset.
- A new password will be sent to your email address. Please change it when you have signed in by going to My Account.
How do I update my email address, password, or other details?
- Sign in with your username and password and go to My Account.
- Click the Manage Personal Details button, where you can update your email address and password, as well as your other personal details.