War Cabinet Joint Intelligence Sub-Committee Memoranda. April - October 1946. Papers Numbers. JIC 41-75. Volume XLIII > Recruitment of German Scientists for Employment in the United Kingdom. (This Paper was Subsequently Withdrawn
|Document Title||Recruitment of German Scientists for Employment in the United Kingdom. (This Paper was Subsequently Withdrawn|
|Document Date||10 August 1946|
|Organisations||Chiefs of Staff, Joint Intelligence Sub-Committee|
|Notes||This document was withdrawn in August 1946.|
1. Definition of Top Secret; 2. Service Attache Representation in His Majesty's Missions Behind the Iron Curtain and in the Soviet and Satellite Missions in the United Kingdom; 3. Revision of Rules for the Disclosure of United Kingdom Information; 4. Visits of Soviet Scientists to the United Kingdom; 5. Employment of German Scientists; 6. Ad Hoc Committee on Carrier Pigeons
1. Employment of German Scientists; 2. Exchange of Intelligence with the Allies in Germany; 3. Exchange of Information with the French in South-East Asia; 4. Security Aspect of Turkey's Association with N.A.T.O. Military Planning; 5. Security of Military Secrets Within the Ministry of Supply; 6. Documents Research Section, Germany; 7. Re-classification of a Certain Deserter as a Defector; 8. Security Vetting of Israelis Attending Training Courses in the United Kingdom; 9. Certain Lectures
1. Employment of German Scientists; 2. Operation 'Mincemeat'; 3. Overseas Travel by Service Personnel; 4. Exchange of Intelligence with the Allies in Germany; 5. Press Leakages; 6. United Kingdom Representative on Anzam Chiefs of Staff Organisation and Staff; 7. Distribution of J.I.C. Papers; 8. Captain J.S.S. Litchfield
1. Operation "matchbox"; 2. German Scientists; 3. Employment of a Russian Defector on Interrogration Duties; 4. Joint Intelligence Bureau Responsibility for the Andaman and Nicobar Islands; 5. Visit of the Chief of General Staff, Union Defence Forces, to the Middle East; 6. Israel - Exchange of Service Attaches.
1. Plans for the Evacuation of Military Attaches in the Event of Hostilities; 2. Metric and Cosmic Security System - Progress in Government Departments; 3. Enemy Use of Radio Beacons in the U.K.; 4. Programme of Visits for Foreign Military Attaches in this Country; 5. Publicity Regarding the Call-Up of Class 'Z' Reservists; 6. "Intelligence Digest"; 7. Treatment of Spanish Attaches; 8. Employmnet of German Scientists; 9. Disclosure of Information to Germany; 10. Strategic Guidance for Standing Inter-Departmental Committee on Censorship; 11. Western European Commanders-in-Chief Committee Intelligence Units; 12. Intelligence Information from Germany in a Period of Tension; 13. Circulation of Brixmis Reports; 14. Mr. Douglas Hyde's Book - "I Believed"
1. Pakistan Military Intrigues; 2. Ceylon Census; 3. Tripartite Security Working Group; 4. Employment of Germany Scientists; 5. Disclosure of Information on Defence of Western Europe; 6. Prohibition of the Flight of Czech Aircraft Across Germany; 7. Article in the "Montreal Herald" of 12th April, 1951
1. Monthly Meeting with the Joint Intelligence Staff; 2. The Threat to Hong Kong; 3. Intelligence on Hong Kong and China; 4. Communist Influence in the Far East; 5. Soviet Interests and Intentions; 6. Political Activities in South East Asia with Special Reference to Communism; 7. Activities of the Soviet Trade Delegation to the United Kingdom; 8. Russian Preparedness for War; 9. Disposal of the Walter Team of German Scientists; 10. Visit of the Chairman to the United States