War Cabinet Joint Intelligence Sub-Committee Memoranda. January - February 1945. Papers Numbers. JIC 1-75. Volume XXXVII > Scale of Attack by Flying Bombs in the Mediterranean Theatre Note by Secretary
|Document Title||Scale of Attack by Flying Bombs in the Mediterranean Theatre Note by Secretary|
|Document Date||1 February 1945|
|Conflicts||Second World War|
|Themes||Military Intelligence and Operations|
|Document Type||Memoranda, Correspondence|
|Organisations||Chiefs of Staff, Joint Intelligence Sub-Committee, Joint Intelligence Staff|
1. Invasion of the United Kingdom; 2. Scale and Nature of Air Attack on the United Kingdom 1951-1954; 3. Chinese Communist Intentions in the Light of Operations in Korea; 4. Review of the Situation round the Soviet and Satellite Perimeter; 5. J.I.C. Weekly Intelligence Review (Europe) for S.H.A.P.E.; 6.; 7. Intelligence for S.H.A.P.E.
1. Evidence of Soviet Deception Methods; 2. Czechoslovak Ambassador in India; 3. Soviet Defence Research Policy; 4. Measures to Improve the State of Our Intelligence about Soviet and Chinese Intentions; 5. Review of the Situation Round the Soviet and Satellite Perimeter; 6. Scale and Nature of Air Attack on, and Invasion of, the United Kingdom; 7. Preparation of Vulnerability Studies
1. Meeting with the Joint Intelligence Staff; 2. Scale and Nature of Initial Air Attack on the United Kingdom - 1957; 3. Russian Preparedness for War; 4. Diplomatic Clearance for Photographic Reconnaissance Flights in the Middle East; 5. Naval War Course; 6. Service Attaches in Israel; 7. French Indo-China
1. Threat to Hong Kong; 2. Priorities for the Collection of Intelligence in the Far East; 3. The Possibility of the Survival of the Chinese Nationalists as a Factor in Far East Affairs; 4. Assault on Formosa - Intentions an Capabilities of the Chinese Communists; 5. Possible Scale and Nature of Raids on the United Kingdom in a War in 1949/50; 6. Beach Reconnaissances - Middle East; 7. Policy and Procedure for Handling Defectors.
1. J.I.C. Weekly Intelligence Review (Europe) for S.H.A.P.E.; 2. Review of the Situation Round the Soviet and Satellite Perimeter; 3. Chiefs of Staff Meeting with Lord Tedder; 4. Atomic Energy and Guided Weapons Programmes-Downgrading of Top Secret Documents; 5. Visit of D.N.I. to Rome; 6. Review of the State of Our Intelligence and Measures Recommended to Improve It; 7. Port Energency Planning; 8. Exchange of Intelligence with India and Pakistan; 9. Tripartite Military Staff Talks on the Defence of South-East Asia; 10. Requests by Yugoslavia for Special Equipment; 11. Short Term Effects of Air Attack Against Supply Bases and Communications in Manchuria
1. Chinese Nationalist Intentions; 2. Visit of the United States Director of Naval Intelligence to the United Kingdom; 3.; 4. Article on Intelligence in the 'Sunday Express' of 3rd June, 1951; 5. Meeting with Mr. Creswell; 6. Soviet Intentions and Capabilities; 7. Review of the Situation Round the Soviet and Satellite Perimeter; 8. J.I.C. Weekly Intelligence Review (Europe) for S.H.A.P.E.
1. Liaison Between United States and United Kingdom Intelligence Organisations; 2. Scale and Nature of Air Attack on the United Kingdom - 1951/57; 3. Situation in Persia; 4. Chinese Communist Intentions in the Light of Operations in Korea; 5. Service Represertation in China; 6. Definition of the Term Soviet Union and Satellite Countries; 7. Review of the Situation Round the Soviet and Satellite Perimeter
1. Intelligence on Sabotage Equipment; 2. Chinese Communist Capabilities and Intentions with Respect to Taiwan (NIE-27); 3. Petroleum Situation in a War Beginning in 1954. U.S. J.I.C. 526/12; 4. An Outline of the Scale and Nature of Air Attack on the United Mingdom, 1951/54; 5. Working Party of the Official Desarmament Committee - Requirements from the Joint Intelligence Committee; 6. Progress Reports by J.I.C. (Germany); 7. Intelligence for He Standing Group of N.A.T.O.