War Cabinet. Joint Intelligence Sub-Committee. Memoranda. 14th March - 21st April 1941. Papers Numbers. JIC 100-163. Volume XI > British Forces in Ireland - Security. Note by Secy.
|Document Title||British Forces in Ireland - Security. Note by Secy.|
|Document Date||28 March 1941|
|Conflicts||Second World War|
|Themes||British Domestic Security|
|Countries||Ireland, Northern Ireland|
|Organisations||Chiefs of Staff, Joint Intelligence Sub-Committee|
1. Intelligence Staffs, Hong Kong; 2. Press Leakages of Strategic Planning Information; 3. Security Vetting of Foreigners Attending Training Courses in the U.K.; 4. Granting of Visas to Service Attaches from Soviet and Satellite Countries; 5. Employment Behind the Iron Curtain of Individuals Recently Engaged in Top Secret Work; 6. Policy for the Release of Information about the Armed Forces; 7. Exchange of Greek and Turkish Intelligence
1. Evasion, Escape and Rescue in Korea; 2. S.H.A.P.E. - Liaison for Counter Intelligence Matters; 3. Training of Observers Proceeding to Communist Countries; 4. Press Interviews - Instructions to Commanders; 5. Exchange of Intelligence with Yugoslavia; 6. Applications by the Daily Worker for a Licence to Intercept Press Broadcasts; 7. Charter for Intelligence Division, Germany; 8. British Commander-in-Chief's Mission to the Soviet Forces of Occupation in Germany (Brixmis); 9. Ex Member of Brixmis in Russian Hands. 10. Lecture by C.I.G.S.
1. Release of Captured German Documents to the Germans; 2. Supply of Equipment to the Austrian Posts and Telegraphs Department; 3. Restrictions on Movements of Members of Soviet and Satellite Missions in the United Kingdom; 4. Publication of Classified British Information in a Swedish Army Periodical; 5. Statistical Information Supplied to International Organisations
1. Pakistan Military Intrigues; 2. Ceylon Census; 3. Tripartite Security Working Group; 4. Employment of Germany Scientists; 5. Disclosure of Information on Defence of Western Europe; 6. Prohibition of the Flight of Czech Aircraft Across Germany; 7. Article in the "Montreal Herald" of 12th April, 1951
1. Disclosure of Information in Scientific and Technical Periodicals; 2. Exchange of Technological Information Betwee O.E.E.C. Countries; 3. Interrogation of Captured Bandits in Malaya; 4. Institution of Income Tax in Malta; 5. Releast of Information to the Norwegians; 6. Visit of the Chief of General Staff, Union Defence Forces, to the Middle East.
1. Disclosure of Information in Scientific and Technical Periodicals; 2.; 3. Attendance of Soviet Scientists at Conferences in the United Kingdom; 4. Disclosure of Information on the Strength of the Armed Forces; 5. Exchange of Information with the Americans in the Far East; 6. Formation of a German Foreign Intelligence Service
1. Intelligence Organisation, Allied Commission for Austria (British Element); 2. Charter for Chief of Intelligence Division, Germany; 3. Disclosure of Military Information in the Press; 4. Review of the Situation Round the Soviet and Satellite Perimeter; 5. Vulnerability of China; 6. Conference of Commonwealth Prime Ministers - Intelligence Background; 7. Present State of Intelligence and Measures to Improve It
1. Potential Threat to the British Position in Egypt; 2.; 3. Soviet Research and Development; 4. Value of Intelligence Derived from Defectors; 5. Intelligence for S.H.A.P.E.; 6. Review of the Situation Round the Soviet and Satellite Perimeter; 7. J.I.C. Weekly Intelligence Review (Europe) for Shape; 8. Indian and Pakistan Intentions over Kashmir