War Cabinet, Ministry of Defence and Cabinet Office: Joint Intelligence Sub-Committee, later Committee: Secretariat: Minutes (JIC(SEC)). Secretariat Minutes (1945) 1457-1910 > Release of C.I.O.S./B.I.O.S. Reports to Other Countries
|Document Title||Release of C.I.O.S./B.I.O.S. Reports to Other Countries|
|Document Date||10 October 1945|
|Themes||Intelligence Organisation and Administration|
|Countries||France, Germany, Russia|
|Document Type||Memoranda, Meeting Minutes|
|Organisations||Chiefs of Staff, Deputy Chiefs of Staff, Foreign Office, Joint Intelligence Sub-Committee, Ministry of Defence|
1. Release of Information on the U.K. Atomic Energy Programme; 2. Loss of Documents Reported by the Governor Sierra Leone; 3. Israel and Middle East Defence; 4. Social Relations of Soviet Officials Abroad; 5. Leakage of Information in the Middle East; 6. U.K. Request for Declassification of Certain Information on Defence Expenditure Submitted to the N.A.T.O. Secretariat; 7. Apparent Leakages to the U.S. Government of Information About H.M. Government's Intentions in a Certain Area
1. Mr. S.E.V. Luke; 2. The Employment of the Soviet Navy and Soviet air Forces in the Maritime Role at the Out-Break of General war up to the End of 1956; 3. MIG-15 Aircraft; 4. Review of the Situation Round the Soviet and Satellite Perimeter and other Sensitive Areas; 5. Future of British Intelligence Organisation (Germany); 6. Priorities in Defence Intelligence Requirements; 7. Charter for the J.I.C. (Germany); 8. Russian Postal Censhorship Reports; 9. Provision of Information for Eucom; 10. Intelligence for the Germans after Ratification of the Conn Convention; 11. Operational Planning by Cs-in-C. Germany '55-56; 12. B.I.O.(G) - Personnel; 13. Release of Information to the E.D.C.; 14. Report of the Tripartite Security Working Group 1951; 15. Next Visit of Major General Kirkman
1. Exchange of Greek and Turkish Intelligence; 2. Unauthorised Downgrading of Classified U.K. Information; 3. Intelligence Information from Germany in a Period of Tension; 4. Revision of N.A.T.O. Security System; 5. Granting of Visas to Service Attaches from Soviet and Satellite Countries; 6. Developments in Hungary; 7. Issue of 'D' Notices to the Daily Worker
1. Staff Discussions between Hafse and Middle East Delegates at Naples; 2. Exchange of Intelligence between Major Nat Commands and Associated Commands; 3. N.A.T.O. Security Committee; 4. Report by the J.I.C. on Possible French Military Policy in Indo China; 5. Principles and Standards of Security Agreed by the Tripartite Security Working Group (1951); 6. J.I.C. Assessments of Security in Certain Countries; 7. Security Consciousness in Civil Departments; 8.
1. Disclosure of Information to Atlantic Countries; 2. Establishment of Interrogation Centre in Hong Kong; 3. Allied Commission, Austria - Joint Monthly Intelligence Summary; 4. Establishment of Certain Aircraft Factories in Italy; 5. Delegation of Soviet Railwaymen; 6. Loss of Classified Documents; 7. Service Expenditure in Malaya
1. Chairman, Joint Scientific Intelligence Committee; 2. The Internal Security Situation in Cyprus; 3. Attendance of Commonwealth Students at Training Establishments and Staff Colleges; 4. Russian Preparedness for War; 5. Disclosure of British Military Information to Commonwealth Countries; 6. Appointment of Director of the Joint Counter Intelligence Bureau in Pakistan; 7. Policy Towards Soviet and Satellite Service Attaches; 8. Possibility of Open War between India and Pakistan; 9. Christmas Arrangements - 1949
1. Guidance for Official Historians; 2. Appointment of service Attach at Manila; 3. Release of Information on Operational Research; 4. Russian Recruitment and Training of Former Members of the German Armed Forces; 5. Security of Military Secrets Within the Ministry of Supply; 6. Photographic Reconnaissance of South East Asia; 7. Classification of Information Consequent upon the United States Policy for the Release of Information to the United Kingdom; 8. World Assembly for Moral Rearmament - Participation of Service Personnel; 9. Disposal of Palestine Police Records of Intelligence Interest; 10.