Ministry of Defence and Cabinet Office: Central Intelligence Machinery: Joint Intelligence Sub-Committee later Committee: Memoranda (JIC Series). Joint Intelligence Committee: Memoranda 31-64 > Brief for the U.K. Representative at Final. Meeting of North Atlantic Treaty. Military Committee - 28. 3.59.
|Document Title||Brief for the U.K. Representative at Final. Meeting of North Atlantic Treaty. Military Committee - 28. 3.59.|
|Document Date||25 March 1950|
|Themes||Military Intelligence and Operations|
|Countries||Denmark, Iceland, Italy, Norway, Portugal, United Kingdom|
|Document Type||Reports, Memoranda|
|Organisations||Chiefs of Staff, Ministry of Defence, North Atlantic Treaty Organisation, Joint Intelligence Sub-Committee|
|People||John Gardiner, Neill Ogilvie-Forbes, Patrick Reilly, Arthur Shortt, Percy Sillitoe, Kenneth Strong|
1. Loss of B.W.(Defence) Committee Papers; 2. Release of Information on the U.K. Atomic Energy Programme; 3. Report on Implications of the Export of Axial Flow Jet Aircraft Engines; 4. U.K. Representation on the S.G.S.C.C.; 5. Compromised Documents; 6. Loss of Documents by the War Office; 7. Mapping Information for Persia; 8. Disclosure of Information to Egypt; 9. Honorary Membership of Service Clubs; 10. Request for the Supply of Ordnance Maps.
1. Employment of German Scientists; 2. Operation 'Mincemeat'; 3. Overseas Travel by Service Personnel; 4. Exchange of Intelligence with the Allies in Germany; 5. Press Leakages; 6. United Kingdom Representative on Anzam Chiefs of Staff Organisation and Staff; 7. Distribution of J.I.C. Papers; 8. Captain J.S.S. Litchfield
1. Security in a Certain Country; 2. Publication of Information about New Ministry of Supply Establishments; 3. Permanent Committee on Geographical Names; 4. Operation "Dragon Return"; 5. P.W. Intelligence; 6. Intelligence Organisation, S.H.A.P.E.; 7. Public Relations Section of S.H.A.P.E.; 8. Channels of Communications with Government Representatives Abroad
1. Revision of Cosmic Security Precedure by North Atlantic Council Deputies; 2. National Inspection Within the United Kingdom Cosmic Security System; 3. Facilities for Members of the Persian and Egyptian Armed Forces; 4. Misuse of Certain Warning Classifications; 5. Evasion, Escape and Rescue in Korea; 6. Documents Research Section - Germany
1. Standing Group Security Coordinating Committee Tour; 2. Compromised Documents; 3. Release of Documents to the Imperial War Museum; 4. Organisation and Functions of J.A.P.I.C.(U.K.) Charter; 5. Organisation and Functions of J.A.P.I.C.(U.K.) Move of School of Photographic Interpretation; 6. Release of Top Secret Planning Information to the Allies; 7. Establishment Within N.A.T.O. Of a Technical Intelligence Organisation; 8. Tripartite Intelligence Conference, Singapore Release of U.S. And Combined Information to Australia and New Zealand
1. Intelligence Organisation, Austria; 2. Meeting between the Commander-in-Chief, Indian Navy, and the Director of Naval Intelligence; 3. Tass Monitoring Station in the United Kingdom; 4.; 5. Security in a Certain Country; 6. Intelligence for the W.E.C.I.C. Committee; 7. Intelligence on Atomic Energy; 8. Soviet Preparedness for War; 9. U.K./U.S. Intelligence Conference
1. Implementation of the Cosmic Security System; 2. Markt Schwaben Card Index; 3. Security of Meteorological Information in War and Peace; 4. Intelligence Summaries for the Western European Commanders-in-Chief Committee; 5. Exchange of Intelligence with the French in Germany; 6. Next Meeting of the Committee
1. Release of Information to The E.D.C.; 2. Apparent Leakage to the U.K. GOVT. of Information about H.M. Govt's Intentions in a Certain Area; 3. Social Relations of Soviet Officials Abroad; 4. Japanese Consulate Representation in Hong Kong; 5. Travel Restrictions Imposed on Soviet and Satellite Missions in the U.K.; 6. Leakages of Information about Military Aviation; 7. Report of the Tripartite Security Working GRP; 8. Exchange of Intelligence With SIAM; 9. Times of Meetings; 10. Lt.-Col. J.K. Gardiner, R.M.