Chiefs of Staff. Joint Intelligence Committee. Memoranda. January - May 1948. Papers Nos J.I.C. 1-44. Vol. XLVII > Situation Regarding Palestine - Periodical Report. Note by the Secretary
|Document Title||Situation Regarding Palestine - Periodical Report. Note by the Secretary|
|Document Date||13 January 1948|
|Themes||Foreign Policy and International Relations|
|Organisations||Chiefs of Staff, Ministry of Defence, Joint Intelligence Sub-Committee|
|Notes||This document was withdrawn in February 1948.|
Arab world, foreign policy
1. Campaign Studies Consequent upon the Completion of the Report on General Soviet Strategy; 2. Article in 'Le Monde'; 3. Review of the Situation Round the Soviet and Satellite Perimeter and Other Sensitive Areas; 4. Likelihood of Total War with the Soviet Union up to the End of 1954; 5. Situation in Burma; 6. Group Captain C.H. Turner
1. Meetings of the J.I.C.; 2. The Egyptian Situation; 3. Review of the Situation Round the Soviet and Satellite Perimeter and other Sensitive Areas; 4. Meeting of the Chiefs of Staff with the Directors of Intelligence on 27th May, 1953; 5. Revision of S.G.161/3; 6. Soviet Strategic Intentions; 7. Military Talks with Yugoslavia
1. Eavesdropping Devices; 2. French Reinforcements in Indo China; 3. Review of the Situation Round the Soviet and Satellite Perimeter and other Sensitive Areas; 4. Intelligenge in Hong Kong; 5. The Effect on Hong Kong of the New U.S. Policy on Formosa; 6. Future Campaign Studies; 7. Joint Intelligence Map Room
1. Exchange of Information with Yugoslavia; 2. Intelligence for S.H.A.P.E.; 3. Military Implications of the Entry of British Forces into Persian Territory; 4. Invasion of Te United Kingdom, 1951-1952; 5. Liaison Between United States and United Kingdom Intelligence Organisations; 6. Study by the E.M.M.O. Regional Planning Group of the Association of Turkey and Greece with N.A.T.O. Military Planning; 7. Review of the Situation Round the Soviet and Satellite Perimeter; 8. Information on Formosa; 9. Acquisition of Merchant Shipping by Soviet and Satellite Countries; 10. J.I.C. Weekly Intelligence Review (Europe) for S.H.A.P.E.
1. Review of the Situation Round the Soviet and Satellite Perimeter and other Sensitive Areas; 2. J.I.C. Weekly Intelligence Review (Europe) for S.H.A.P.E.; 3. Likelihood of the Soviet Union Negotiating a German Peace Treaty; 4. The Effect on Israel of the Association of Egypt with the Middle East Command; 5. Review of Assessments Made since January 1947. By the J.I.C. On Communists Intentions; 6. Review of the Middle East and North Africa; 7. Possible Extension of the War in the Far East; 8. Intelligence from Sweden on the Soviet Union; 9. Visit of Director General, Security Service, to New Zealand; 10. Intelligence for N.A.T.O.; 11. S.H.A.P.E. Request for Intelligence on Soviet Air Defence Capabilities; 12.